Monday, June 12, 2006

grow baby grow!!


Well I have now seen another hotel maybe being built in downtown Nashville. There is on going to be on west end then one on lower broadway and then another on muscis row....plus the signature tower and the other sky scraper being finished now....I guess the skyline will look bigger than Atlanta. I knew yrs ago that Nashville would grow and be the city to live but We have to make sure we dont grow to much for it might hurt the city. with the growth in Murfreesboro as well will we become like Dallas/Fort Worth? The city better start to look at the roads and schools more so they can go ahead and improve them now. I want Nashville to be a big city....its time we got up to date with other cities...I am from Dayton Ohio and that city has really gone down hill since I moved in 1980. I say bring on the growth for there will be more jobs and taxes being paid....also this past weekend was the cma music festival and the city shined and showed their southern spirit and hope all of those visitors will speak highly of our wonderful city and tell everyone that Nashville was good to them so others can find out for themselfs about how GREAT Nashville really is. So all I can say is watch out Atlanta we are catching up to you and will pass you soon........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home