Thursday, July 20, 2006

Serious post: anger management

Ok you all..I want to talk to you today about something that bothers me...my brother seems to have a really bad anger management problem (which he says he don't). I have figured this much out. When he is with his girlfriend he seems to be mad at the world, and when they are broke up he is so happy go lucky it isn't funny. I wouldn't care this much but he gets mad and takes his anger out on his 10 yr old son. Which I feel is wrong dead wrong!!! He doesn't hit his kid but yells which I feel could make his son not like him later on down the road....You ask why so concerned?? Well they live here with me and if I try to but in then my brother gets all mad at me and comes after me (very trailer trash redneck if I ssay so myself) I have lived in fear from my own father growing up and now that I am close to 40 I shouldn't live this and I am not going to...I have decided today that I am going to find my own place to move to and soon....Working nights then coming home and trying to sleep only to be woken up by this mean ass brother of mine isn't working....Today he came home from work not an hour after he left for work and his son was up at a friends house because I let him go while I was sleeping...The rule was not to go anywhere until I am up but sometimes I don't get up until late and the boy cant go play then...No win situation here!!! Another thing too when he gets mad he grounds his for every little thing and its kind of a joke in the neighborhood that his son is grounded again....Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do??? He wont go get help too proud too...Let me know if you have anything that might help thanks

1 Comments:

At 24 July, 2006 23:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are right. you shouldnt live like that. nobody deserves to live in a war zone. heres an idea, why dont you make an anonimous call to child services and report the psychological abuse the child is getting from his father.just a thought. again, i could be wrong.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home