Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I want a fair!


I have always wondered why rutherford county doesnt have a fair. I know that williamson county just started their fair back a few years ago and I feel that rutherford county would be good for a county fair. I can smell the funnel cakes and sausages cooking now and then can visin the FFA exhibits. Come on county leaders lets get with the program here and build a fairgrounds sine the county is growing so much. I have so many memories of the county fair in cookeville back in the early 1980's. I just wish the kids now adays could exp. this feeling of fun. I want to know what is your favorite ride as a child mine is pictured above and it took me many years to get the courage up to even ride this ride but now i cant wait to jump on it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home