Friday, September 22, 2006

respnosibility!!

As we go into the month of October I have learned that my brother is going to Cookeville in the next few weeks to work for my dad at his new used car lot. He will be gone alot during the week and has asked me if it is ok with me if me and my mother help with his son while he is away. I said yes and dont mind helping since I already help alot with homework and watching him during the day. This little boy is such a joy to be around. wE HAVE TO DO THIS UNTIL SUMMER TIME SO THE SON CAN STAY IN SCHOOL AND NOT BE MOVED UNTIL THEN. When he does move I will miss him so much but its not far for a small trip up to see him. Family is special to me and some people take that for granted....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home