Monday, October 09, 2006

Update on SKATE FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

We have only about 24 hours till the "SKATE FOR THE CHILDREN" night kicks off. As of now I am hoping this will be a huge success and we can make this bigger and better every year since this year I only had about 2 weeks to plan. I have received donations so far for the silent auction from these companies in town:

Starbucks.....1lb of gourmet coffee

Tom's florist...$10 bud vase

Dan's BBQ...2 gift certificates

M and E's donuts.....gift cert.

Hickory Falls....gift cert.

These businesses step up to help out our cause. can you??? You still have time to donate. I will be taking items for donations up until time we are to be there at 6:30. If you bring something to auction off please make sure I have it by 6:30pm or there after so others can bid on your items!!

I talked with Kathy T. and she says the DNJ is doing an article tomorrow on this event so at least one media outlet has stepped up. I would love to have everyone show up and support this cause because we still need alot of money to be donated. I myself will continue to push for fund raising until we have enough money raised to help these 220 children in the area.

A special thanks goes out to Paul Plunkett at the Smyrna skate center for opening up and helping out. He is a very good man to do business with and hopefully next year we can make this bigger and better at the skate center.


I have posted a link to the map for directions to the Smyrna skate center. If you have any questions, ideas, comment, suggestions, or items to donate please call me at 995-2636

Map of 1505 Plaza Dr
Smyrna, TN 37167-2565, US

1 Comments:

At 09 October, 2006 19:40 , Blogger View From The Lake said...

Mark,

A lady that I work with named Christine will be bringing Arbonne and a portion of her sales she'll donate to the fund.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home