Monday, November 13, 2006

It returns.....

I have returned today to blogger world. I know that a very small amount of you come here and read this awful blog and have wondered where I have been. I am usually very busy with work on the weekends and also sleeping but this weekend was really busy for me , for my father came into town and i spent some time with him. I only slept about 4 hours on sat. night and 5 hours last night. Man am I tired but I don't have anytime off until wed night and then go back to work on Thursday night. I have to also get the garage cleaned out and then bring the Christmas decorations up from the basement and start getting them put outside. I really have alot on my plate until things start really slowing down for me in March. I am also having a doable lunch with Kathy T. at Lenny's sub shop today and she is going to be doing a write up on me for her wrinkle series. That should interesting for you all to read about my very wild and crazy life. I have done some really weird things in life and know that some of you will look at me differently but I don't really care. I know that my true friends will still be there afterwards...well I must go and get ready for a wonderful lunch with a very dear friend! see you this afternoon

2 Comments:

At 13 November, 2006 17:53 , Blogger Chip said...

Excellent, I can't wait to read about your wrinkles.

 
At 14 November, 2006 03:38 , Blogger Sean Carter said...

The only thing thats keeping me busy is probably the Christmas shopping and planning...you can jus peep into my Holiday Blog for some cool and innovative ideas....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home