Thursday, December 14, 2006

all of my blogs...


For those of you that are new to my blog, I want to say hi and welcome to my crazy life. I have other blogs that I post for or own so please feel free to come on over and look at them. Smyrna bowling center is my place of employment and most don't know they are open 24 hours day 7 days a week, so come out and see me at midnight or after the bars close. I am also uncle and I am help raising my n brothers boy so if you have any ideas or comments to help me then give them to me! I is my favorite time of the year CHRISTMAS. once again I thank you for stopping by and wish you would have a good time while you are here. feel free to email at the link to the right! good day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home