Thursday, October 11, 2007

Is this very healthy?

I was having lunch the other day at the local Sonic and noticed a young man going in from his break and noticed that his pants were hanging down to his knees. Now my question is this. He will ending up pulling his pants up during his shift and does he wash his hands everytime afterwards? If he does then great but most likely he is too busy cooking someone's food to stop and wash everytime he reaches back to pull up his baggy pants which is touching his underwear or boxers. I dont want someone touching their boxers while pulling up their pants then fixing my burger. How gross is that. Is this something I should contact the heath dept about? How many places let their employees have baggy pants? How many nasty hands have fixed my lunch/dinner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home