Monday, December 24, 2007

I am now done with desk tops!!

I got ail today and it was my new laptop and I am so excited. I am still working on how it works. I know I am getting a wireless router tomorrow and I will be able to sit outside and smoke a cig while being online. I can also meet those crazy bloggers I call friends at Expresso Joe's or Bob Parks!! I am really excited about this new toy of mine. It's a Dell Inspiron 1520 with dual core processor and its really fast compared to my old desktop that was a celeron.

On another note I wish my dear friend Kathy T. is feeling better and to everyone I want to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!....


If you want me to add you to my favorites please send me your link in comment and I will add since I now to look for all my favorites again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home