Saturday, January 26, 2008

Making new friends...

I have joined the Middle Tn bloggers for their monthly meeting here at Espresso's Joe's and I have just met Aunt B. I have heard much about this wonderful lady. Have you ever wondered what someone is like and drew a conclusion of someone and boy was I wrong! I thought the wonderful Lady was much older than she really is with the name like Aunt B.plus I thought she was Brittney G.'s aunt(yes I know this will be a good laugh for all) and also found out the area of Nashville she lives at. I was totally wrong about both. She is such a bubbly person with many smiles. I am so glad that I stayed up today for this meeting and hope that Aunt B. will come to more of our meetings! Aunt B. it is a pleasure to have met you today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home