Monday, February 18, 2008

OMG!!

I want everyone in the blogger world to know that I have been block by the bad bad Ivy and I am so fucking hurt over this I am loosing sleep.....NOT!! I don't have time for her and her petty shit because she has always called me a rasict because of my views. Like my other post if I was fucking racist then why is most of my friends black and asain? hmmmm Don't fucking judge me until you get to know me. People like her are the reason that the race card is used!! I am done!!! I have tried to be friends with this woman and it is not working. I watch after my customers at work that are black and asain so the white man doesnt cause problems with them. Y ou can ask any of my regular customers at work to see if I am racist. They will tell you I treat them like they should be. I just cant believe someone will say this about because all of this shit is just high school bullshit and I am not going to drop down to her level anymore and fight with this woman. My true friends were there for the Bowling for Brandon fundraiser and saw my regular customers and saw how I treated them. If I treated them with racsim then why did my Asian friends come and sepnd money to help out a teen that I was trying to help? God I dont have time for this since I work so hard for my money and working 20 str8 days this time around. Hard work that I can say I earn!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home