Sunday, July 23, 2006

What is their purpose?













Ok, I was outside smoking last night at work and saw this creature about 50 feet away from me eating in the field. I sat there and watched him. I thought to myself here is here but for what purpose? Some animals are place on the planet for a purpose of for a food source but a skunk?? All I know them for is their smell which he didn't seem to have that last night. Another creature I wonder about is the firefly. Yes they are a site to see in the summer months with their light shining but what is their purpose? Is there any creature that you wonder about? Drop me a message and let me know.

1 Comments:

At 24 July, 2006 23:37 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

bless the things we wonder about.
are there any unicorns?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home