Friday, August 04, 2006

Need you opinion

I am needing everyone's opinion on a matter...Your input will decide on my matter......Ok here it is

I have been on the job as of this Sunday for 2 Years...My schedule is usually Thursday thru Sunday nights unless its summertime or were busy...In the 2 yrs I have not missed a day at work..even gone in to work deathly sick...I am thinking about taking a full weekend of in oct to celebrate my 40th birthday which I will use my vacation time....I am wanting to know should I do this or should I just take my regular days off mon tues and wed and go ahead a get paid for my vacation? what do you all think?

3 Comments:

At 05 August, 2006 02:38 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Depends if they know there its your birthday, would be a bit obvious then. If you use your vacation time you can enjoy yourself without worrying is anyone going to call from work.
What have you got planned for it anyhow?

 
At 05 August, 2006 09:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... first of all you're the kind of coworker I hate. Bringing all your nasty germs to work and exposing me to them when you're sick. Next time you're sick, STAY HOME! Secondly, you only turn 40 once, so take the time and enjoy it! You've earned it! You deserve it! Go for it!

 
At 05 August, 2006 10:49 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take the vacation and enjoy yourself and your birthday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home