Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Please stop I want off!!

Well it seems to me that life is going so fast and so quikly. Has anyone every had a time where life was just moving so fast for them and you wish you could stop time and just rest? Well I know I do. It is already August and the month is almost half gone. WOW! Seems to me that I just dont have enough time in my day to rest. I feel life is passing me by because all I do is work work work! I am hoping since school starts back next Monday things might slow down for me. It seems like the 19080's and 1990's flew by and I dont remember much of them. When you get older time does fly by and dont let anyone tell you differently. I am going to ask you a question or 2 today and would like some response.

1. Are you ready for death?

2.What would you like to do today if today was your last day here on Earth?

3.If you could would you go back and change anything in your past?

4. If you could would you go back in time?

Now I know most of you will think why is he talking about death today? Well death is something we have to get ready for and most of us really dont think about this until someone has died. I have alot of time left of this planet and intend to enjoy life as god gives it to me. I say get out there and enjoy yourself today and take time to rest!!

1 Comments:

At 09 August, 2006 07:53 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats all a bit heavy for a Tuesday, but yes you're right time is flying by and being in my mid 40's I guess I do need to cnsider these things.
re your questions.
1. I am not ready for death on a practical level in terms of haing a made a will etc but emotionally I believe when your times up it's up.
2. I would hate today to be my last day on earth as tomorrow I am seeing Madonna, how awful would that be !
3. The only things I would change would be times when I was rude to people or fell out with people over really trivial things. Lifes too short.
4. I'd love to do the 80's again !!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home