Saturday, August 19, 2006

this is cute!! please read....

Four United States Presidents get caught up in a tornado...And off they whirled to the land of OZ.



They finally made it to the Emerald City and went to find the Great Wizard.



"What brings the 4 of you before the great Wizard of Oz?"




Jimmy Carter stepped forward timidly and said:
"I've come for some courage."




"No Problem! Said the Wizard. Who's next?"

Richard Nixon stepped forward,
"Well, I think I need a heart




"Done! Says the Wizard.
Who comes next before the Great and Powerful Oz?"


Up stepped Dubya and said, I'm told by the American people that I need a brain."

"No problem! Said the Wizard.
Consider it done."





Then there is a great silence in the hall.
Bill Clinton is just standing there, looking around,
But he doesnt say a word.
Irritated, the Wizard finally asks,


"Well, what do you want?"




"IS DOROTHY HERE?"

1 Comments:

At 21 August, 2006 13:31 , Blogger Kathy T. said...

Dude! I have that joke on my humor page (the official real estate page!). It's a good one! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home