Sunday, September 24, 2006

I have an idea!!

I was thinking last night at work and wondered if there is anyone out there that would like to maybe talk about opening a part planning business with me? I don't think there is one in this area and I feel with the growth it could be a big seller. I know there would be alot of work involved first but hey what the heck....I had thought before about opening up a ice cream shop in Lavergne..a mom and pop type place where you can get ice cream ,hot dogs, hamburgers, and anything else. I know of a location in ton that would be just great for one...the old gourmet pizza place...or I also thought of opening up a really nice teen club with game room...the location would be across from the skating rink where the building is 6,000 sq feet and already equipped with the things we need except the games and food...if anyone would like to maybe be a private investor let me know. I have many yrs in retail and fast food management so I wouldn't think it would be any trouble to run a small business like these......

1 Comments:

At 04 October, 2006 07:57 , Blogger Chip said...

We definitly need to meet and greet!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home