Monday, September 18, 2006

Sex education!


Well when I was in school I never heard of this taboo thing. The thing I refer to is a teacher having a sexual fling with a kid in my school. Nowadays it seems the norm for a teacher that we trust to teach our kids to be having a sexual affair with one of theeir students. I know these teachers are innocent until proven guilt but why do they do this? I know that some kids just want attention so they try and lie about this but most of the time the teachers are found guilty. A recent teacher at Smyrn high school is under investigation for kissing 2 of his female students. I feel that we are adults should know alot better and try to do anything with children. What is our country coming to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home