Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Everyone is pulling together!

Seems to me that everyone online is pulling together and working as team for this event next week. I wasn't sure about the response I would get when I decided to help on this with Kathy T. I am proud to be called a blogger because everyone seems to be helping. I have in the past help Nashville cares raise money and we raised about $2000 in a club that I worked in. I had a feeling of warmth because when you help someone out it just makes you feel good inside. I have been down that road before not having a place to live or a place to eat so I know hardships can come along and I want to do my best to give back to the community! I just want to thank everyone now for all the help. May god bless each and every one of you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home