Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Its finally time to skate!!!


Well folks I hope all my hard work today is going to pay off for this great cause. Kathy T and myself have been working really hard today and I know that others have been working as well. I hope that alot of you can just come out and show your support tonight. You dont have to skate. You can bring the kids and let them skate. There are 17 items now for the silent auction to help make alittle childs Christmas this year. I also have more news The Smyrna bowling center said they could have a special bowling night for this cause as well so we will talk more about this in the next week or so. If you have any questions or need directions please call me at 995-2636 until then see you tonight folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home