Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Poppa Dont Preach

Madonna has always been one of my favorite singers and she has has been controversy of many things in my lifetime. I am now wondering why everyone is so worried about her new adoption. We have always been concerned about the children in Africa but no one has done anything about it. Now that Madonna has done something to show she cares people are in an outrage!! I am happy she spent some money there and took a child to raise. This child now has a chance at life and his life will be a good one because she is weathly and can make sure this child is taken good care of. I am so happy that she has done this and if I ever get the chance to meet her I would tell her so. So for those that are upset she did this get off your asses and do something to help then!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home