Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Will the media come through for us??

An update on things going one with the fundraiser...I went out again today and Smyrna video says they will donate something to the silent auction. great news there !!!

I have contacted several media outlets and just waiting to see if they will come through for us because time is ticking away. just emailed News channel5 talk of the town to see if they could help in anyway. so we will wait and see if they contact me back. I was going to place an ad myself in the DNJ but found out for Sundays paper the ad would cost me $225.00 so I am not sure if I can do this . I would rather have the monies go to the fund for the kids instead of an ad that might not help us any. If anyone has anymore ideas please let me know soon for the weekend is coming up and that is when i work the most so I wont be able to do that much.

side note:Kathy T and some of us are planning a get together Friday more details here......

We are planning a mini-meeting of bloggers! A lunch date! So come one, come all!

WHERE: O'Charleys in Smyrna (kids eat free)
TIME: 11:30 a.m.
WHEN: Friday, October 6th
WHO: Middle Tennessee Bloggers and Friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home