Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm making more $$$

Well gang I have a second job and start tonight from 11pm to 7am. That's right I will be working 6 days a week, 30 at the skating rink and 24 at the Smyrna bowling center. They called me tonight and she was so impressed with me being on the job for 28 months that she the owner wanted to hire me. She sat down with me tonight and we talked about the job and what it pays and my schedule. She is going to work around the rink hours for me bu said maybe later on down the linen she might be able to pay me more and make me a 3 rd shift mgr which I would have to leave the rink. I am happy I will be working with people now. They were busy tonight at 9pm but at midnight they had about 15 people bowling and the place looked very clean. I also wont be cleaning by myself now. There will be 2 to 3 others with me which is good. I wont be worked to death now!! I have volunteered to work Christmas night for time and a half which is good money! I will be working sun and Thursday nights after I get off the rink and also two other days during the week from 11 to 7 so everyone come out late and see me....we also get paid every week too...

1 Comments:

At 14 November, 2006 05:44 , Blogger Chip said...

That's awsome mark! Although, I was kinda hoping to train you to drive a bus. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home