Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Mark's top blogs of the year...

I havent been blogging but 6 months and enjoy the reading I find online and now the end of the year is here and its time for the top 10 blogs that I enjoy reading.


10. This Shit drives me crazy

9. Fried Apple

8. This is Smyrna

7. Lavergne Tn

6. Where is Chip?

5. The Grinch

4. Big Bad Brittney

3. Nashville Is Talking

2. One Hot Momma!!

AND NOW THE NUMBER ONE BLOG IS.................


1. Kathy T.

I choose this blog because of her wonderful wrinkle series she did last month way to go Kathy T.


NEW BLOG OF THE YEAR! is Smyrna Bowling Center

1 Comments:

At 20 December, 2006 00:05 , Blogger Newscoma said...

Great list and Kathy T. and Ivy are very worthy of the top two spots.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home