Friday, December 08, 2006

Thank god its Friday!!

Well its Friday and I am so glad even though I have to work all weekend. I get to train a newby with me this weekend and hope this person works out and doesnt quit. My job is one that they have problems finding someone to do for its the same thing over and over plus you work alone and its not a 40 hour a week job. My boss has been great the last 2 1/2 yrs but its time for me to move on since a new job has insurance plus the workload its as bad as current. I am happy with the new job and the benefits are wonderful. I hear we even get a Christmas bonus which the old job doesnt. I want to thank Paul and David for giving a great job. I will try to post more soon and if you dont already know I have a new blog for the SMYRNA BOWLING CENTER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home