Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I have made my mind up!

I am letting everyone know that I have now made my mind up about changing jobs and will now work for the bowling center full time starting on Jan 1st. I found out today from the owner herself that she is going to pay half of my health Ins. which is big for me since the skate center doesnt have any benefits to offer me. The pay is less than what I am making but the hours are unlimited. I able to make overtime there and still not do everything. I have 2 to 3 others a night working with me and the job is so much easier on me. The owners are very happy with my work. I have seen the owners get in there and help clean and work along side others which is rare at the rink. I thank the rink for the time and money but feel this is much better for me since I am now 40 yrs old and need insurance. If any of you get bored late at night come and grab a bite to eat or bowl a few games. I will be there some during the week until the 1st of the year.


Thanks for everyones opinion and support....love ya all

3 Comments:

At 29 November, 2006 21:24 , Blogger View From The Lake said...

Okay!

 
At 29 November, 2006 21:57 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck to ya!

 
At 30 November, 2006 22:09 , Blogger Kathy T. said...

I think it's a good decision. You'll do great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home