Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I've missed every one of you..

I have been very very busy working 2 jobs now and haven't posted in the last week and I am now listening to the podcast from last week. I have missed every one of you. I have talked to the owners of the bowling alley and they are going to think about having wi-fi for the center so the podcasters can come there for a meeting. They informed me they would love to have us come anytime for food drinks and bowling. Maybe we can just meet there for an evening of fun. The snack bar there has everything for you appetite. We are open tonight until the lat person leaves and then open again tomorrow at 3pm and we will be 24 hours again until Christmas eve. Love you all and hope you have a great and happy Thanksgiving!!


love ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home