Friday, November 17, 2006

wow!!!

Well everyone I havent post in what seems like weeks but it has only been a few days. I have taken on another job at the bowling alley in Smyrna and just in the last 2 days I have worked 22 hours between the rink and the alley. I guess you can say I am tired. There is a guy at the alley that told me last night that I am stepping on toes. I go in and work my ass off and he does not do shit!!. I guess this is making him look really bad but you know what? I dont give a shit! I am there to work and not socialize. Wed night he vanished for about an hour or so and we all knew he went somewhere to sleep. Last night I got down with the rink and went to the alley to work and nothing had been done. They were not very busy. I had my part done in an hour and a half and then he came to me and told me I was making everyone look bad and I was stepping on toes. Well I went right to the owner this morning and asked him if I was stepping on anyones toes. He laughed and told me I wasnt. We talked some and I didnt say anyones name so no one will get into trouble and cause problems for me. I just think this guy is such a jerk and lazy ass that he needs to be caught screwing off on the job. I work my ass off at whatever job i do and earn my money honestly!!....more of the drama to come as it happens...stay tuned!!

2 Comments:

At 17 November, 2006 21:56 , Blogger Kathy T. said...

I'm tired of just thinking about all those hours you're working! Congrats on the 2nd job, by the way.

 
At 18 November, 2006 12:27 , Blogger View From The Lake said...

I admire your motivation and hard work. Keep it up and you will be managing one of these places before long.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home