Friday, February 02, 2007

Yes I am still alive......

I am alive people. I am on now going into my 3rd week without a day off. I am taking next Friday night off from work. Work is going good although there seems to be alot of drama this week. I am really tired too. All I do when I get home is sleep. If anyone knows of anyone that needs a job then have them email me and I will talk with them. We are looking for someone that can work all shifts including a few 3rd shifts. I am sorry I havent posted alot lately but you can understand why I hope? I have read all of your blogs but not posted anything. The blogs help me relax and get sleepy even though they arent boring the reading just makes me sleepy. Keep up the great blogs of art and I will be back to my old self soon I hope! remember if you get bored at night come see me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home