Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dont drive on the interstate!!

I just went to the store to put some gas in my car and I had to wait in line. The guy in front of me bought 40's (which is beer). I thought well he is staying at one of the motels across the street. I paid for my gas and watched this guy walk over to his 18 wheeler and climb in . Hmmmm....He then took a drink of his beer and proceeded to drive off. I saw him get onto the interstate and head to whereever he was going. I am glad I am not traveling tonight on the interstate for this guy will be drunk before he gets to where he is going. Maybe I should have taken his tag number and called the highway patrol but really do you think they would do anything about this? Not likely!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home