Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy birthday blog!!

I have just relized that this month is my one year of blogging. On March 20th was my 1st entry. I created this blog/webpage to show most of you my fun side and not to be very policalt correct blog. Life is too short to worry about things so I wanted to just have some fun with my blog. You can go and read other blogs for all the politics and news. Come here if you want to have fun. I have in the past year met some wonderful people like Kathy T., Gunner, Michelle M., Chip, Ivy, and Brittney. There are many more I would like to meet but in time I will hopefully get the pleasure of doing so! Thanks to those that come here often to just see what I have to say. Also please check out my other blogs listed on the right. thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home