Tuesday, February 20, 2007

how I am doing?

Most of you know that I have been very busy with work well I thought after all those days working without a day off would end....well they have but now I have started to work alot of building the business so I have started two new leagues on 3rd shift. Our business has picked up alot since I am now the Manager on duty but we still need alot of work yet! The owners say its slow during the summer and now is the time we should be building the business so if it slows down any it wont be as bad! If your work in retail/resturant then a new league is forming on March 4th at midnight and then on march 8th a mixed doubles league will be forming for whoever wants to join at midnight!! Go on over to the bowling center blog for more info

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home