Monday, February 18, 2008

I am done.....

I have enjoyed the fun times and making of new friends while I have been blogging. I have only been blogging to have alittle fun and just use this blog to entertain others but I now feel that it is time for me to close my blog down and leave as for some folks just take my words and turn them into something that they aren't. I am glad I made a few good friends through blogging like Kathy T., Chip, Gunner, M., Gingersnaps, Brittney G., Christian, and others. Thank you for reading my craziness and being there. I must now say goodbye to all of you and will close this blog down at the end of the week. People are using what I say to slander me and try to ruin my character. I know in my heart that I am not racist and I am a great person. I will leave you with a thought.

" Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so you are insulting yourself."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home