Sunday, July 02, 2006

Life is grand!!


Well today is my 20th day in a row working and I feel pretty good yet tired. I wouldnt have worked this much a few yrs ago but since I am older and growing up finally I feel a sense of self accomplishment. August 6th will be my two yrs on the job and I havent missed a day or taken a day off which for me is a record. My one friend told me that he remembers when I would quit a job 2 to 4 months into it. Well I think this job is the one for me. I hae been in managment jobs with fast food and retail and it just seems to stress me out and the public would get on my nerves and now I have NO STRESS!!! Even though my job is hard work I enjoy the fact that I can basically go in when I want(never being late) take breaks when I want, and have 3 days off when its slow which is so cool. My boss has been really good to me. I have had 2 great raises so far due for another one. When I need hours he gives them to me and He never yells at me or gets on to me. He has told me from time to time he dosnt want to lose me which in the past the other bosses have never said. I feel like I an assest to this company now...YES it does make one feel good inside about themselfs.....

1 Comments:

At 02 July, 2006 11:14 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike. Thanks for sharing your link with us over at the Smyrna blog. I'll add you to my blogroll.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home