Saturday, August 05, 2006

Something fun to do

I saw this last year on the news and haven't yet been able to do this but for us older folks it seems like it would be a lot of fun...It is called geocaching. This is sort of like a scavengerhunt but in this you find the cache and write your name on it and place it back.....The web site gives you hints to where these caches are located in your area....I was surprised to find out that these caches are so close by and didn't even know it....You can join the email update list for free and do this for free...They say you have to find these caches without being noticed by anyone.....If anyone does this let me know how much fun it is because I want to try this but haven't had the time!!!! Enjoy and be safe

1 Comments:

At 06 August, 2006 06:43 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is really popular here in Central Florida - lots of local web based groups - find the treasure, add something to it, put it back and go for the next.

I just need the GPS so I can play too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home