Monday, September 18, 2006

History for me!

I was born in the north, Ohio by the way. When I moved here in 1980 I grew to love this flag for its history not its racism. Some people think this is a flag for just that. Its not. It is apart of all our history. Just the other night The neighbor and I were outside talking and she said her son yelled racism the other day at school and she didn't think that was good. I asked her myself why do many black people yell that when things don't go their way and she said because they are ignorant. I can talk about this all day and really get people to think about what is racism and what is not. The KKK is a racist group and if your a member then your racist but if you have a comment about a news article or just general comment then your not racist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home