Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Its getting out of hand!!

I seem to think that sueing people is something that everyone does now. I think it is getting way out of hand. If someone does something to you to hurt you then you can sue but not for every little thing. I have read on D.N.J
today that these parents are sueing the school for not protecting their child from another child. I think instead of sue the school they should the parents of the kid in question. Parents need to be accounable for their childs actions...that means teach your child to have morals and be respectfull I dont think that parents should teach their kids early to be sexually active. teach them right from wrong. I know some parents( Kathy T.) has raised great kids!!! I my myself help my brother with his son and he knows right from wrong.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home