Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Murfreesboro's new neighbor!

Well it looks like a few people int he boro aren't very happy with a new neighbor
Well I think it is about time the boro grew up and got some adult businesses. I know the church going people are up in arms about this but hey your church doesn't pay a bit of taxes so get the hell over it! A variety of businesses is good because we have a variety of people living here! I wont be going to this adult store but I know alot of people will since its new and its also in a college town. I have in the past went to a few of them in Nashville but since I am older I just don't go to them anymore. I feel it was about time something like this came along for the city. great job for whoever owns it and hope you do good business

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home