Saturday, October 28, 2006

Bush doesnt run Iraq....

This is being reported on CNN right now and I agree with the minster that Bush needs to let them be..here is alittle of the article from CNN.....

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki told the top U.S. diplomat in Iraq, "I'm not America's man in Iraq," during a private meeting, a senior aide said. Al-Maliki made the same point to President Bush during a video conference Saturday, an Iraqi spokesman said. The White House said it agreed, adding there were no rifts with the Iraqi leadership.

READ MORE HERE

2 Comments:

At 28 October, 2006 19:26 , Blogger Virginia Revoir said...

Hey, I noticed that you mentioned Arbonne in one of your post. I am such a new consultant and I am going around to see who might be interested in buying from me. I have a family site but I also made an arbonne site. :) Also for fun. Anyhow, I wanted to show you the Men's line on my site http://arbonnewithvirginia.blogspot.com/2006/10/mens-line.html
I've had some guys tell me they love the shaving gel because they get a close shave without the burn. Let me know if you would like to buy it or if you buy the set, I can get you the full $35 discount. Let me know! If not, I enjoyed viewing your site! :)

 
At 29 October, 2006 19:45 , Blogger Kathy T. said...

Did you see that Bush is in full campaign mode against Dems taking Congress because (and I quote from the Knoxville blog site) "they have no idea how to win in Iraq" ?!?!? WTF?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home