Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Your last chance!!

This is going to be your last chance to attend the skating event for the children for the christamas fundraiser. I am really hoping that alot more folks from the blogger world will show up this time and help out. Kathy and myself passed out over 8200 coupons to all the schools yesterday and know we will get some of these kids but really I want to see the Nashville bloggers step up and help some. WE are so worried about politics and other things why not be worried about some children having a great holiday. I have done alot of work to make this go and I will be very pissed if alot of you bloggers dont show support for this event. I know alot of you show support for other things a certain tv channel does.. i.e. bike rides, music events. ect so why not show some love on this little event we have here?


Tomorrow is the event so come on down to the Smyrna skate center at 6:30 to 9pm and show some love. you dont have to skate just come and pay to get in.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home