Saturday, October 21, 2006

Do you know that Oct 26th is about?

I was wondering if anyone knows what Oct 26Th has in store for us? I know that there will be a firetruck, a silent auction a Pampered Chef rep, and an Arbonnes rep there but not sure if anyone remembers what this day holds for us? I know myself will be there having so much fun meeting new people and working for a cause. I hope to see alot of you bloggers there in support for this event. Have you guessed what this night holds for us? If you dont know then go here or here for more info and hopefully you can come met us that night!!!

1 Comments:

At 22 October, 2006 19:36 , Blogger Kathy T. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!! I'm sorry it's so late that I'm wishing you this, but it's been an unbelievable day. OMG OMG OMG. And OMG. I hope your birthday is LOVELY and that you're making some very happy memories! You deserve it! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home