Friday, October 06, 2006

fun was had by all!!

well today was the lunch meeting with some of the bloggers and then to the pumpkin patch. I finally got to meet some of the people and wow did we have sooo much fun today! I got to met Gunner, chip and his friend, kathy t, dailydiablogger and the one that is crazy and wondeful Ivy. for those who missed it maybe next time you can join us. we laughed and talked. I forgot my camera but others took pics and video which hopefully they will post soon. these people are so sweet and nice. I wasnt sure if I would have fit in but hey I made some good new friends now and I am happy.

I did find out that the DNJ is going to do an article on the event coming up this next so watch the paper for thaT. Plus someone has donated some jewerly for the silent auction. I am counting on all the bloggers to at least show up and show support. more to come this weekend till then have a great evening all!!!

1 Comments:

At 06 October, 2006 20:54 , Blogger View From The Lake said...

Nice to meet you today. Had a great time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home