Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm sick of it all!!




I have seen so much about certain things being talked about that I am sick of it. isnt there anything else to talk about other than Foley or the Titans? Damn people get a grip this becomes very old fast and cant anyone talk about something more pleasant? Today is Oct 5th and the weather is warm and its such a beautiful day outside. I dont understand why people have to keep on one subject for so damn long! The man did what he did so leave him alone and let the government handle it. for the Titans let Fisher take care of this we cant do shit about any of this. Talking about this for a day is cool but damn a whole week or so ...I am so sick of this shit!!!

1 Comments:

At 05 October, 2006 17:58 , Blogger Kathy T. said...

Dude. That is one nasty, gross picture! Bleh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home