Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Punish me please N.F.L

If I was to be with the N.F.L and did some of the things that this wonderful PACMAN did I would be fired. Please do something about this guy. He stated today that he was told to clean up his act and he will take whatever punishment they give him. Well I say to him why get yourself into trouble in the first place? I strongly feel that these players still get paid too much and then go out and act like teen thuggs. I feel that all players should start out low paying and only get more money if they perofrm right! Pac man has too much time on his hands plus way too much money. punish him where it hurts and take him out of the N.F.L and let him go back to the ghetto and be his old self thugg!!! You my friend was representing out great city but now this city is being laughed at in more ways than one...grow up you asshole and tkae charge of your low life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home