Friday, July 07, 2006

what the hell???


Ok I am talking today about something that is really bothering me and this shouldnt be allowed to happen.....

When you go to a store or a big parking lot, sit and watch the cars pull into the first few handicap parking spots and watch to see who gets out. Yes for the most part the people that park in those places are not even near close to be being handicaped. How did they get a car hanger to place in their window? Why are they parking in those spaces? these spaces are for those that are handicaped!! These people walk and act like there is nothing wrong with them. This really makes me mad as hell.

OK another thing also while I am on my high horse today....

those people that are overweight and like to ride in the scotters at the stores ...are you that damn lazy that you cant walk alittle to try and loose some of that FAT!!! Stop going to the all you can eat food bars and the fast food places..gesh....AMercia has gotten fat and lazy....
I say leave the things for those that need them like the scotters and the handicaped parking places...if you know of anything else that lazy people abuse let me know for I am going to start telling people to stop abusing these items!! I have had enough!!!

1 Comments:

At 20 July, 2006 19:35 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home