Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The fundraiser!!

Ok everyone I just talked with Kathy T. . and this fundraiser is now planned for Oct 10th on a tuesday night from 6:30pm till 9pm. We want everyone that can to show up and help us out. I am going to work with local businesses to see about them donating some goods or services so we can have a silent auction that night too. anyone that would like to help may contact either myself or Kathy T at our blogs! Come on Smyrna/Lavergne lets make this a annual event to help out these kids that wont have a christmas unless we help them!!!


I also would like everyone that kids in schools to help us out by getting enough flyers printer up for every kid to take hom from the area school. I know this would cost some money for one person to make flyers from every school but we we just had a few parents from each school to do this and have the schools hand them out this would help. This is going to be a big undertaking for Kathy and myself but I feel we can do this and make sure we have abig turnout for this event. any ideas would be helpfull...

thanks again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home