Friday, September 01, 2006

ok everyone listen up!!



I wasnt going to talk about this until November but since the issue has come up about being racist then let me tell you my story....back in November of 1998 I was working at a gay club as a d.j. and that evening I had a few cocktails in me and when i drink i get flirty...well about 230am 2 guys came into the club and had a drink and i talked with them....one thing lead to another and i invited them to stay at my house becuase they had told me they were from Ala. and they had been drinking as well and didnt want to drive all the back home.....once at my home we talked some and the one guy went to bed...the other guy(white) sat and talked with me some and one thing lead to another and things happen but was agreed upon. after things happpened he told me to go get into my bed and he would be there shortly...so I went on to bed and passed out...next thing I know this guy had hit me with a barstool over the head and was on top of me telling me he was going to kill this faggot....lucky my mother lived up stairs in the upper part of the house and heard the commotion and he went after her too but she calmed him down and asked him to leave about 20 minutes later......what I am trying to get at is this kid 19 yrs old was trying to be a gangster and I dont trust anyone now that even looks like one!!!!

2 Comments:

At 02 September, 2006 07:01 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That took some courage on your moms part! Good thing she was nearby!

 
At 09 October, 2006 03:22 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thank god she was. whats the deal with people these days? man.
well mark, what can i say, you are one special person and friend and i will feel real sad if you were gone.please be careful. say hello to your mom, and robin and sue.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home