Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A SWEET PERSON!!


I had the most wonderful lunch buddy today. I met with Kathy T. today and we had lunch. This was my first time meeting her and I have found a new friend from online. I really enjoyed our talk over lunch and we talked about the bloggers meeting and this special event coming up. I feel everyone should have the positive attitude that she does. I knew from speaking with her on the phone and online that she was a very sweet and open minded person. Kathy and myself also talked about how the world of bloggers is like a big ole family and I have yet to meet everyone else but soon I will pop in to a meeting and be know to all!!! There is always something special about someone being secret so let the suspense begin to everyone now on what I really look like and my attitude!! once again thanks Kathy for a great lunch and I enjoyed the company today!!

2 Comments:

At 28 September, 2006 07:58 , Blogger Kathy T. said...

Oh dear. I'm blushing. I'm speechless. Dang.

 
At 28 September, 2006 20:28 , Blogger View From The Lake said...

Mark, I have linked to this. Does the Skate Center have a website?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home