Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I need a volunteer


I have a costume at the skate center that we will be able to use. It is of roller roo and I am needing someone to wear it the night of our fundraiser on Oct 10th. If you can do this drop me a note and let me know. I also have the school menu's printing the oct 10th event on them to get out to the schools which is something the skate center already does for free so this will help get the message out to the ckildren, which we need to teach our kids to give back to others when needed. I am going to be very busy today on the phone getting things donated but if you can donate any goods or services let me know. we only have 2 weeks to get this together so help us out nashville smyrna and lavergne. Bob Parks raises about $50,000 to $60,000 a year for the entire company to do parties all over the area plus for the gifts but we in smyrna and lavergne need alittle hep with our raising of money this yr...lets put our pride forward and do this now guys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home