Sunday, July 16, 2006

warning: dont eat bacon grease!!!



Do you use bacon grease?
We were raised on bacon grease (lard) as kids and even into adulthood.I will never use it again. I hope you will throw yours away whenever youfry bacon from now on. It seems as though nothing is safe to eat anymore.

COOKING WITH BACON GREASE
I just threw out my last 2 TBS. of bacon grease!!This is what happens when you keep cooking with bacon grease. This is a warning, send this to everyone you care about. It could happen to you...

4 Comments:

At 16 July, 2006 13:21 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LORD - this child is the cousin of the crack in the windshield girl I posted a few weeks ago!

Thanks for stopping by - love what I see here - may I blogroll you?

 
At 16 July, 2006 13:23 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too late for your response - I did it anyway!

 
At 16 July, 2006 18:02 , Blogger mark said...

YES YOU MAY BLOGROLL ME....i GUESS i HAVE BEEN ROLLED NOW...LOL...LOL..

 
At 25 July, 2006 02:11 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

****krisco kisses, kisses
Never misses, misses
Krisco kisses, kisses
You can take it up, up and up


http://www.lyricsfreak.com/f/frankie+goes+to+hollywood/krisco+kisses_20057220.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_To_The_Pleasuredome_%28album%29

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home