Saturday, September 02, 2006

my thoughts on the post earlier....

I am going to say I am sorry if I have made some people upset because of my post about teens and mexicans. I am just blogging my thoughts which alot of us do. here is an article about gangs right after the shooting at the mall not long ago and it states in this article that "False-claimers, who like the lifestyle, the music and the clothes but are not true members can cause as much trouble as actual gang members, police and school officials said." so there is someone else that thinks music has something to do with gangs....all I was trying to say before in my earlier post was that we as a whole need to help those teens out and keep them out of trouble and gangs but that wasnt what some of you thought I meant.....this article from the tennessean is very very good and we might could learn something from this article too...http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060723/NEWS03/607230360

news channel 5 article too...
http://www.newschannel5.com/content/specialreports/18891.asp?q=gang+map


And for everyone thinking I am racist for mexicans I am not I just think they need to be here leagally and pay taxes and pay for goods and services too....I am tired of paying my taxes and it going to the school for education to someone that is here illegally and also the insurance priemums are so high becuase of the hospitals having to see everyone that is not insurable which includes some mexicans that are illegal. as of the first of the yr there is an estimated population of 12,000,000 illegals in this country...look at this site too....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States

I am not just speaking off the top of my head and being racist these states are on the news and in the paper all the time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home